Know Your Rights | Older woman comforting younger upset woman

Get a Separation Agreement in New Tecumseth

When you get a marital separation agreement there are a number of issues that need to be handled. A proper separation agreement deals with division of property as well as child support and custody. Roxanne Shank can help you navigate the sometimes confusing waters of a marital separation contract and child support concerns. Roxanne is experienced in both federal and provincial Child Support guidelines, and can help you accurately determine the amount of support needed.

Read Articles

Legal Matters: When can I Stop Paying Child Support?

Legal Matters: What is a ‘Pre-Nup’ and Do I Need One?

Legal Matters: The Benefits of a Cohabitation Agreement

Legal Matters: I am Going Through a Separation. What is the Best Way to Settle This?

Legal Matters: My Husband is Leaving and I am a Stay-at-home Mom. What Do I Do?

Legal Matters: What Are Divorced Parents Required to Pay For?

Legal Matters: My Husband Has Told Me That I Have to Get Out of Our Home

Legal Matters: How do We Figure Out Support and Split Our Property

Created by

Legal notice