"Call Us… Before Your Ex Does!"


Experience = Success

We Provide a Variety of Legal Services in New Tecumseh

Unbundled Services
Clients today like to pick and choose what they want from a menu of legal services. Perhaps you want help with court documents; perhaps you want a lawyer to represent you at court. Perhaps you simply want some coaching with respect to court process or what the judge or mediator is likely to advise. We offer unbundled services, to allow you to pick and choose.

Roxanne is a member of the Ontario Association for Family Mediation, which defines family mediation as follows: “Family mediation is a way of helping people resolve issues relating to parenting, separation, and/or divorce. A trained family mediator helps people identify issues and work out their own solutions in a safe and comfortable setting.” Save money, save emotional wear and tear, save time. Contact us to make a mediation appointment today.

Collaborative Law
Collaborative Law is different for two reasons. First, a team of experts, including a financial specialist, a family professional, and a lawyer for each of you and your spouse, work together to support the two of you in negotiating and achieving settlement on your family issues. Second, this occurs outside of the Court litigation process – all parties sign a contract at the beginning, agreeing that all negotiations stay outside of litigation. Roxanne is the only lawyer in New Tecumseth certified in Collaborative Law.

Independent Legal Advice
Our lawyers can review and discuss the contents of a Pre-Nup, Separation Agreement or Cohabitation Agreement, giving you legal advice on the rights and responsibilities involved.

Travel Consents
Authorities, in particular customs officers or airline personnel, want to know that minor children are travelling with the written consent of both parties. This requirement for a signed and notarized travel consent applies to travel by car, airplane, or other modes of transportation, and applies to travel outside Canada’s border. The Government of Canada recommends that a Travel Consent be completed if a minor child is travelling within Canada alone, with only one parent, with friends or relatives or with a group.

When travelling with one parent, a Travel Consent form signed by the parent staying at home, and notarized by a Notary Public (lawyer) is a common requirement. When travelling without either parent, the child or their adult companion should carry a notarized Travel Consent form signed by each parent. This avoids the disappointment of being delayed or denied the opportunity to travel.

Notaries and Commissions
Our lawyers can notarize a number of different documents and forms, including ID verification, vaccination forms and notarized true copies of original documents.

Our Law Clerks can also commission documents for you, such as Affidavits, Financial Statements and exhibits.


See our full line of services


Get in touch with us today


Read more about who we are

Created by

Legal notice