Child Support


Child Support Advice in New Tecumseh


If your children are living with you full time, or most of the time, you may be entitled to receive child support.
If you have a child support agreement already in place, but it is not being followed, book an appointment today to talk to our lawyers about what you can do if your ex is not following a Court Order or signed Agreement. Find out what you are entitled to.


Child support can vary if your financial situation changes, if the residency of the children changes, or for other reasons. Our lawyers can assist you with court proceedings to change or terminate child support based on your individual circumstances.

Children’s Special Expenses


Tuition, books and school supplies, hockey, soccer, baseball, winter boots and jackets, tutoring, counselling, braces and glasses – can your child support cover all of this?


Did you know that you can negotiate a sharing of your children’s special expenses? For instance you and your ex each contribute 50%, or a proportionate share based on your relative incomes, or a monthly or yearly fixed amount, to these costs. Our lawyers can assist you in obtaining a Separation Agreement or Court Order which details the sharing of your child’s special expenses.


trusted and effective representation



before your ex does

The sooner you can resolve your family issues, the sooner you can move on with your life. We can help you.