"Call Us… Before Your Ex Does!"


Specializing In Families
and Wills & Estates

We Offer Help with Property Division in New Tecumseh

Your Separation Agreement or Divorce Application must prove that issues relating to division of your family’s assets and debts – including the matrimonial home and any other property, bank accounts and savings, debts and loans, have been settled.

If you are common law, property division is decided differently than if you are married. Sorting through the similarities and differences can be confusing. We can help you with this.

Unlike support, any claims to property equalization expire 6 years after your date of Separation, or 2 years after your Divorce – whichever date comes first. Pensions, life insurance policies, air miles points – all are up for division. Don’t wait until it’s too late!


See our full line of services


Get in touch with us today


Read more about who we are

Created by

Legal notice